The journal Khristianskoye Chteniye (Christian Reading) is published
by the Saint Petersburg Theological Academy Press.
The journal was founded by Archimandrite Gregory (Postnikov),
rector of St. Petersburg Theological Academy, in 1821.
The Press is operated by Saint Petersburg Theological Academy.
Physical address of the Press:
Russia, 191167, Saint Petersburg, nabereznaya Obvodnogo Kanala, 17.
(Nikitin Sergey Sergeevich)
PhD in Theology,
Rector of the St. Petersburg Theological Academy
Deputy Chief Editor
THE EDITORIAL BOARD
- Bishop of Peterhof Silvanus (Chief editor)
- Archpriest Konstantin Aleksandrovich Kostromin (Deputy Chief Editor)
- Alexey Vladimirovich Petrov (Scientific editor)
- Igor Borisovich Gavrilov (Thematic editor)
THE EDITORIAL COUNCIL
- Metropolitan Kliment of Kaluga and Borovsk (Kapalin German Mikhailovich), Doctor of Historical Sciences, Candidate of Theology, Kaluga Diocese (ruling bishop), Publishing Council of the Russian Orthodox Church (Chairman), Kaluga Theological Seminary (Rector);
- Bishop Seraphim of Istra (Amel'chenkov Vladimir Leonidovich), Candidate of Historical Sciences, Doctor of Theology;
- Archimandrite Sergius (Akimov Vitaly Viktorovich), Doctor of Theology, Professor, Minsk Theological Academy (Rector);
- A. A. Dorskaya, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Professor, North-West Branch of the Russian State University of Justice;
- Priest Vačlav Ježek, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Orthodox Theological Faculty of the University of Prešov, Slovakia;
- Archpriest Vladimir Khulap, Doctor of Theology, Saint Petersburg Theological Academy;
- D. I. Makarov, Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Assistant Professor, Urals Mussorgsky State Conservatory;
- Priest Ermenegildo Manicardi, Doctor of Theology, Professor, Capranica College (Rector), Faulty of Theology of the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome, Italy;
- Yu. V. Ospennikov, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Korolev Samara State Aerospace University;
- A. V. Petrov, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Saint Petersburg Theological Academy;
- Vladislav Puzović, Doctor of Theology, Extraordinary Professor, Orthodox Theological Faculty of the University of Belgrade (Serbia);
- M. V. Shkarovsky, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Chief Archivist of the Central State Archives of St. Petersburg (TSGA);
- D. V. Shmonin, Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research of the SS Cyril and Methodius Institute of Post-Graduate Studies;
- V. K. Shokhin, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- R. V. Svetlov, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Director of the Institute of Human Philosophy, A. I. Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University;
- Eleni Vlachopoulou, Doctor of Archaeology, Professor of the University Ecclesiastical Academy in Thessaloniki, Greece;
- A. B. Yegorov, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Saint Petersburg Theological Academy.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE EDITOR
Telephone: +7 812 612 40 44, ext. 339
THE JOURNAL IS INCLUDED IN THE LIST OF PERIODICAL EDITIONS ACCEPTED BY VAK (VYSSHAYA ATTESTAZIONNAYA KOMISSIYA) [HIGHER ATTESTATION COMMISSION]:
- 07.00.02 – Domestic History (Historical Sciences),
- 09.00.03 – History of Philosophy (Philosophical Sciences),
- 26.00.01 – Theology (Theology)
The Journal is indexed in European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS).
The Journal is included in the database of periodicals Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory.
- 26.00.01 Theology
- 02.00.00 Philosophy
- 03.00.00 History. Historical Sciences
- 13.00.00 Culture. Cultural Studies
- 21.00.00 Religion. Atheism
- 26.00.00 Complex problems in the Social Sciences.