The official website of the scientific journal
of St. Petersburg Theological Academy
Published once every two months: March 1, May 1, July 1, September 1, November 1, December 31.
1. Submissions and all correspondence should be directed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving your submission, it is forwarded by the editors to the reviewer(s). The author will receive a notification of the review results: acceptance for publication, a request to modify and resubmit the paper, or a request to bring the paper in accordance with the requirements posted on the journal’s website. When the necessary corrections are made, the article is sent for proofreading, and the editors will schedule the article for the nearest issue of the journal. At this stage, the author may submit only minimal corrections, especially in terms of design.
2. Newly submitted papers are accepted for publication in 2020.
3. If necessary, the editors will provide the author with a certificate (scan and original) that the paper has been accepted for publication. This must be requested via e-mail at email@example.com.
4. Prospective authors should note:
- the length of the paper should not exceed 40 thousand characters (20 thousand characters for graduate students).
- the length of the abstract should not be less than 1000 characters.
- in addition to an abstract, please also supply keywords.